Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Peninsular Warriors - French Horse Grenadiers

It has been a while since my last post, but my gaming room was taken over by guests during Christmas/New Year, which led to a flooded bathroom, which affected the gaming room, putting it out of action for even longer. Workmen will be in this week to sort things out. As a consequence production of painted figures and games have been very limited.

However; I found some very old and battered cavalry figures that came with an ebay purchase. I had almost discarded them, when I realised that in fact they were by Warrior and were early versions of their French Guard Grenadiers a Cheval. I bought two more to make the numbers up and repaired some broken swords. Here they are after a lick of paint:








2 comments:

  1. A good save. You couldn't let those fine fellows go to waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you posting I have missed the updates

    ReplyDelete